If you haven’t checked out the Summer Calendar yet, I want to encourage you to do that. We’re switching things up a bit, and with that comes our new program: GROUNDED!
GROUNDED is an opportunity for you to dig deeper into your faith and to be equipped to understand what Scripture says and how it connects to your daily life. It’s a time where our goal is definitely to study the Bible, but in a way that helps you be grounded in your faith as you walk out the door.
- Your roots are dug down deep into the solid ground of God’s eternal Word.
- Your faith is firm, because you know what you believe and why you believe it.
- Your faith will last, because you’re not only learning what the Bible teaches, but you’re wrestling with how you need to think differently and live differently because of Jesus.
Who is grounded for?
- If you believe in Jesus Christ, and you want to follow him each day but you’re not sure what that really means.
- If you want to learn more about the Bible and how to understand it when you read it on your own.
- If you have some questions about your faith and you want to discuss them with others.
Grounded will be meeting on Thursday nights from 7:00-8:30pm at EBC in July & August. Both Junior High and High School students are invited to come, the guys and girls groups will mostly be meeting separately.
Over the course of the Summer we’ll be exploring the 8 Vital Signs of spiritual health we regularly refer to in our Youth Ministry: Authentic Faith, Spiritual Disciplines, Moral Boundaries, Healthy Friendships, Wise Choices, Ultimate Authority, Others First, A Heart for the Lost.
Contact Pastor Mike in the church office or via email if you have any questions!