Join us at Deep Freeze, Camp Berea’s winter camp! We’ve gone for longer than I’ve been the youth pastor, and I’ve been here for more than eight years… it’s that good!
Here are the details you need to know:
- February 14-16, 2014
- Camp Berea, Hebron NH
- Cost: $140 total. ($70 deposit due 12/1, remaining $70 due 1/12 along with Permission Form)
- What will we do there: Music, Food, Carpetball, Tubing Hill, Paintball (costs extra, see details in the Student Info Packet), Volleyball Tournament, Basketball Tournament, Board Games, and most importantly, learn about Jesus’s love for us.
- No phones, iPods, or electronics – we want you to be as fully-present with one another as possible. Thanks for your cooperation. (Leaders will have their phones in case of emergency.)
- Departure: At EBC 4:00pm Friday 2/14 (bring a bagged dinner to eat on the bus, preferably something that’s not messy)
- Return: At EBC 3:30pm Sunday 2/16
- Speaker: Duffy Robbins (He’s legitimately one of the funniest guys I know)
- Band: Sing Love Sing
So why should you come to Berea?
Check this video out for a glimpse of what’s in store for the weekend. This is always a great opportunity to make new friends, have some fun, and grow in your understanding of who God is, what He’s done, and what He want for you! Don’t miss out…
IMPORTANT: Please remember to bring a bagged lunch to eat on the bus on Friday. We will only be stopping once on our way up to Berea, so you need to have dinner on the bus (and you’re responsible for cleaning up after yourself, so don’t bring anything too messy). Everything else for the weekend is taken care of for you, but you might want to bring some money for vending machines, the snack bar, the gift shop or a CD from the worship band.
Please make sure you’re on time on Friday (4:00pm) with all your stuff, because you don’t want to miss the bus! We’re renting a school bus and a U-Haul for the bags. Parents, if you need to get in touch with your teen over the weekend, please either call Pastor Mike’s cell phone (you can call the EBC office for his number or ask him for it ahead of time) or contact Camp Berea’s office.